One's personality is both a composition and reflection, but if I have to choose one of them, I will choose reflection as the "self" is more important to me than "me". One's composition may change, walking across the cultural landscapes and climbing the social ladder but one's self is tied to one's reflections. The fun part is that reflections are not bound to "Time-Space" barriers ( it is not time-space) and respective mental constructs, which have grown so thick over ages, that they had reduced the image of humans to Sisyphus, rolling different sizes of boulders on hills of different heights.… As the name of this Blog indicates, knols are my perspectives on topics of interests, sweet/bitter experiences or just doodling :)

Monday, November 28, 2011

Sparks of Hope

White Pages Of History

There are unlimited dyes
That not discovered by eyes
It is undiscovered dyes
That eye is wandering through skies

There under shadows of wisdom, beauty lies
Beauty dances with naïve questions and innocent replies
Some knights are coming by riding history
When they pace into darkness, cruelty cries

White pages of history ask sweats
Write about heights of characters when it repeats
The rhythms of life is not hidden
Ear can hear heart when it beats
3/7/2002

They Named Him Mad

When he put his hands to collar of fear
Honor kissed him and told, “Oh! My dear”
Experience cleaned his sweat
Success wished a drop of his tear

Fear left unknown and passion embraced
All sprites vaporized when he faced
His mind is filled with colored shadows of paradise
In unknown worlds when he paced

They named him mad
And his songs of liberty bad
But reality proved it miracle
And lightened beauties under shad

He cried when faces turned pale
His voices still comes if you can hear
Don’t dream of all air of city to inhale
Take the purest which trees of nature exhale
3/7/2002

Sparks Of Hope

It is sparks of hope
That men is satisfied on cope
Success walks along with passion
And victory untie every rope

Passion’s heat burn such roses
That man proposes and God disposes
Determination has a triumph
Like sleeping on bed of roses

One can’t resist burning in passions fire
That tears in eyes agrees to be love’s heir
It is the indications of hearts fire
And hope to achieve the most wished desire
30/1/2002

Sun's Call

How can I control my insides fires?
How can I shape my desires?
A shadow is of wall
But comes after sun’s call
Winds are sings of rain
My love will bring you back again
9/1/2002

O Walls! You May Collapse

O Wall! You may collapse
That prevented me from her glimpse
You have won enough
You have, but I have no option

Others were dancing around you
Walls, tents and joys were surrounded you
Heartedly I called you
Except of coins nothing sounded you

I am earning to earn you
But more coins may turn you
The poverty are burying my desires
My praying hands are tied with hardships wires

But still I wish walls may collapse
That prevented me from your glimpse
5/1/2002

No comments:

Post a Comment