One's personality is both a composition and reflection, but if I have to choose one of them, I will choose reflection as the "self" is more important to me than "me". One's composition may change, walking across the cultural landscapes and climbing the social ladder but one's self is tied to one's reflections. The fun part is that reflections are not bound to "Time-Space" barriers ( it is not time-space) and respective mental constructs, which have grown so thick over ages, that they had reduced the image of humans to Sisyphus, rolling different sizes of boulders on hills of different heights.… As the name of this Blog indicates, knols are my perspectives on topics of interests, sweet/bitter experiences or just doodling :)

Monday, November 28, 2011

Hidden Treasures of Love

May I deserve?

A beauty which is gifted
Slowly to my heart shifted
My taste of beauty lifted
By hopes and fears, my heart drifted

Your imaginations become my duty
O beauty! You are the desires gravity
I want your beauty to preserve
Tell me! May I deserve?

Mercy on my dissatisfaction
Lead my imaginations to perfection
Break the honors fiction
And write my passions diction

With wings of your love fly to beauty’s tops
And refresh my mind like dew drops
Wash my heart with your wisdom
And liberate me from dreams kingdom
5/1/2002

Thirst For Wisdom

Men of power is searching for social nut and bolt
Avoiding senses of liberties that causes revolt
One who locked by breezy locks of desire
Wants to enslave and he knows that liberties never expire

A ruined castle on the grave of a defeated history
Told me that no one is more thirsty than those who are in fires
Now it is in his hands to decide
Which thirst among thirsts he requires?

The fires of love that causes a thirst of wisdom
Darkness by confronting it stirs
There are fire of power that rebirth the appetites
Appetite of enjoyments that spoiled by admires

The ruined castle told me to burn in fire of love
That never binds men in groups and shires
12/2/2003

Knight

O! Braves why are you wandering?
For offense on whose homes are you pondering?
Do you think that explorers explored all?
And knights in whole earth are bordering?

Come and see here knights bent their knees
Healed all wounds that were homes of tease
Minds are battle grounds and warriors are wisdom
By burning souls bitterness decrease and aesthetics increase

Do you want to shape the world as you wish?
Here is the real liberty, no ownership no lease
Your swords can cut but can’t bring equality
Look to all pages that alike as two peas

Whenever all doors closed to you
Come again here that wisdom never cease

Written BY Khudadad on 11/2/2003

Hidden Treasures Of Love

How were those dreamy nights?
That I drowned in dancing thoughts
Where I could see the whole world

It were your eyes like magician’s pot
Your shining and long blond hairs
Amazed me like mountains ridges knot
By your smiling appeared your teeth

And looked me like Milky Way’s sparkling dots
Warmth of your love was knocking to my hearts
As I am feeling the creations shots
I was wandering in her beauty’s imaginations

That she sailed to me like clouds over towers
Her face gloomed like a red flower
I asked the flower, why are you glooming?
She replied, I am pregnant to life’s flower

When I die I sleep in the arms of earth
Dews as envoys of life give me again birth
I wear the lights of sun and smell breezes
My triumph is love’s touch, doesn’t it a gloom worth?

Then I felt on my cheeks her tears cold
I amazed as about sadness, she never told
I was to ask when breeze flew her away
Her fragrance told me that her red blood was sold

She was hidden treasure of love
But her covers were torn and old
She asked the waves and breeze to help
But men on the top asked her to be bold

Life may die but she had to live for ever
Diversity of life turned into lifeless uni-fold
19/1/2003

Naive

How simple and splendid wisdom she had
Not confused, what is good and what is bad
How beautiful was her image of beauty
Flowers were floating in pools under trees shad

How naïve was her image of a friend
With hands full of fruit, smiling heavenly maid
Wolf with red eyes smelling for preys
As it couldn’t graze, wolf was sad

Deer was proud of its flower grazing
Silky breeze filled her head
Mountains standing face to sun, back to shad
Tears of heavens were in mountains feet laid

When clouds roar and mushrooms were come out
It was glorious time like her glorious fad
But now in the pools of people around
She looked to others, uncultured and mad

A naïve’s paradise is under raid
Where nature had grown her under its shad
Life without ostentations were a pure life
Here in eyes of people she looked dead
20/1/2003

No comments:

Post a Comment