One's personality is both a composition and reflection, but if I have to choose one of them, I will choose reflection as the "self" is more important to me than "me". One's composition may change, walking across the cultural landscapes and climbing the social ladder but one's self is tied to one's reflections. The fun part is that reflections are not bound to "Time-Space" barriers ( it is not time-space) and respective mental constructs, which have grown so thick over ages, that they had reduced the image of humans to Sisyphus, rolling different sizes of boulders on hills of different heights.… As the name of this Blog indicates, knols are my perspectives on topics of interests, sweet/bitter experiences or just doodling :)

Monday, November 28, 2011

Heart of Civilization

Mother

I found horse of latitude under your veil
Hardships of life looked coated by vermeil
When I searched luxury under this dome
I found you like city of seven hills, Rome

You taught me the real soul of four freedoms
Out of class everywhere were doldrums
When my temper was like Hwang Ho
You guided me what to do and not to do

Your wishes get as fastest animal at short run
I feel myself in land of midnight sun
I have no fear of death-valley of California
And I can face floods of sorrow of China

Written By Khudadad at 5/3/2002

Obsession Of Power

When man bowed down to fears
Stars and Volcanoes could not wipe out his tears
He stood to understand the powers
Oceans became his roads and mountains, towers

When man became aware of his own
Fears of his own raised and others down
Then he built great pyramids and walls
His insecure eyes saw the heavenly balls

If men want freedom from fears
Justice is power which can wipe out his tears
No power can defeat him except of hate
When man can defeat hate, there is no date

Written By Khudadad on 5/3/2002

Rhythm Of Life

When innocence depresses by proud
World shrinks and ego sound
An effort to dance against the rhythm of life
fell me that I forgot myslef in crowd

The touches of life lightened my all five
Sweet passions tasted me in this hive
The passion of masterhood embraced me
As I set for a non ending drive

How sweet is the fluency of mind
Body is exhausted but taste is still kind
Soul sleeping in rest and joys are dancing
The most evolved joys that men could find

Written by Khudadad on 5/2/2002

God-lavished Selection

A reverse way to innocence
With a tie to future with patience
When anger burst from doubtful minds
Sharing ideas provoide tolerance

Following wisdom is a hard duty
Like diamond with particular beauty
Need a spark of knowledge
Ignorance will burn till purity

Passion takes fire from pure affection
Sparks of passion lead to perfection
An undistinguishable rest and excitement
It is God-lavished selection

Written by Khudadad on 29/1/2002

Heart Of Civilization

I was overjoyed in the heart of civilization
Every home was King’s court due to privatization
May be everyone was in hurry
Wanting to unite time by hypnotization

On forehead of buildings, those splendid hawks
Were busy with progress and prosperity in talks
I saw Angels in forms of babies
Showing me blessings of God were in Walks

Yes it was Christ in arms of Marry
Healings and peace were covered soils and rocks
Lions beside the roads were waiting
To give water to thirsty instead of shocks

Chimneys were pouring blacks of needs in darks
Saturated souls were enjoying in parks
How fortunate were the pets of those lands
The dogs were singing in their barks

It was heat of love that forest caught fire
Street artists were showing people aren’t tire
Waves were helpless that cities were sailing
And determinations of people proved that liberties never expire

Grapes were getting their sweetness from sun and bulb lights
And their wines warmth were awaking passions at nights
I felt a piece of paradise is left there
As kissed me the sense of freedom and human rights

Fast clouds covered sky and glorious sunlight
People were running fast to stone glorious knight
Imaginations flew along with angels
And brought hopes to newer height

I smelt there the fume of baby’s mouth
To cleanliness of polar ice sheets of south
But my pot of good perceptions broke
When other day I found civilization shout

The breeze of civilization turned into hurricanes
The rains of explosives blessed us with drought
Hunger of power snatched breads of hungers
Black blood of civilization had darker turn out

The humanity can’t bear that much stress
Here lack of milk make innocent babies depress
There the lives of splendid pets publish in press
Neither worn out clothes come fit nor new bloody dress
19/1/2003

No comments:

Post a Comment