One's personality is both a composition and reflection, but if I have to choose one of them, I will choose reflection as the "self" is more important to me than "me". One's composition may change, walking across the cultural landscapes and climbing the social ladder but one's self is tied to one's reflections. The fun part is that reflections are not bound to "Time-Space" barriers ( it is not time-space) and respective mental constructs, which have grown so thick over ages, that they had reduced the image of humans to Sisyphus, rolling different sizes of boulders on hills of different heights.… As the name of this Blog indicates, knols are my perspectives on topics of interests, sweet/bitter experiences or just doodling :)
Monday, November 28, 2011
What is your strategy?
1. Bolds in interactions and shy in thinking is a fun living strategy.
2. Shy in interactions and bold in thoughts is an intellectuals strategy.
3. Bold in interactions, actions and thoughts is a revolutionary strategy.
What about impacts of you and your social network?
1. Do you think you are shy because your close relatives or friends are shy? OR Do you think your close relatives and friends are shy because you are shy?
2. Do you think that your close relatives and friends are bold because you are bold? OR, Do you think that you are bold because your close relatives and friends are bold?
3. Do you think you are bold/shy because you prefer to spend time/work/study with shy/bold friends or close relatives?
Kagan, J. (1994). Galen's prophecy: Temperament in human nature. New York: Basic Book.